Last Updated and Effective: May 31, 2020
Terms Pertaining to Services:
- Personal Information We Collect (including Health Information and Use Data).
“Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
You may access the Site without providing personal information to us. We collect your name, email address and telephone number through the Site if you elect to use the Site’s “Contact Us” feature or if you request a demonstration or other services through the Site (such as support and other calls, system updates or certain training).
Whenever you interact with the Services, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect data about how the Services are being accessed and used. This data may include browser type, unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, application version, click path taken through the Services, your use of features or functions within the Services, and other usage information (“Use Data”). This information helps us manage, improve and customize the features and functionality of the Services We may share such Use Data with your care provider, if applicable.
- How We Use Information We Collect. We collect and use your personal information, including Health Information and Use Data, to: (a) make the Services available, (b) communicate about the Services with users, and (c) support, manage, troubleshoot, protect and improve the Services and our related service offerings.
- Information We Share with Others. In connection with the Services, we share personal information of a specific Individual User, including Health Information and Use Data, with their specific care provider as applicable. We also reserve the right to use Health Information and Use Data for any purposes on a de-identified basis (where Individual Users are not identified).
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as needed if that information is requested by law enforcement agencies or if we are required to do so by law, treaty, regulation, subpoena, court order, or by a government entity. We also may disclose your personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to conduct investigations of possible breaches of law, to cooperate in any legal investigation, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any agreement with us.
- Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking. We do not honor “do not track” requests as that is incompatible with the purpose of the Services to generate Use Data to assist with Individual Users’ coordination of care. Nor do we presently honor “do not track” requests for the Site.
Third parties, other than a care provider of an Individual User or our vendors assisting with making the Services available, do not have authorization from us to track your use of the Services or track what other activities you may have engaged in before or after using the Services (for example, using a different application or website). Third parties, other than our vendors assisting with making the Site available, do not have authorization from us to track your use of the Site or track what other activities you may have engaged in before or after using the Site (for example, using a different application or website), but we cannot control what unknown third parties seek to track when you are online.
- Data Retention. We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for purposes for which it was collected. The precise period will depend on the reason why it was collected. Those periods are also based on the requirements of applicable laws, applicable legal and regulatory requirements and periods relating to the commencement of legal actions. For example, typically, we will keep your information until the Individual User’s care provider communicates to us that the Individual User or care provider, as applicable, no longer requires such information. After the information is no longer needed, we may retain information not intended to personally identify users for purposes of improving our offerings.
- Your Choices. If you need to correct, update, delete or deactivate your personal information, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we may not be able to correct or update your personal information previously provided to us by your care provider and you may need to notify them to make a change. You can also choose to delete your account.
- Push Notifications: If you do not want to receive push notifications from us respecting the Services, you may simply unsubscribe from them.
- Children. The Services are not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business with whom the California resident has an established business relationship what types of personal information, if any, the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. We do not currently share any personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such parties. If you have any questions, comments or requested related to this Section, please contact us using the information in Section 10 (“Contact Us”) below. A number of states are currently considering enacting laws similar to the California law above. If you are a resident of a state that enacts such a law, please use the contact information above to contact us with any questions, requests or comments.